An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
10-02-2022, 09:42 PM
Briar couldn't help but smile as Artorias insisted he only wanted to be sure as he continued to worry over her and their children and spoke of how he only wanted to be doing something to help while she was doing all of the work to make their family. He truly did have the biggest, kindest heart she had ever known and it was one of the very many things that she adored about him so much—even if it meant calming his frantic concern over her from time to time. "I know, my dear, wonderful mate," she replied with a soft chuckle, tipping her muzzle up to press another kiss to his lips. "I love you and all of the care you have for me and our pups. I just don't want you to run yourself ragged doing it. Save that energy for chasing around little pups as they scamper around the castle." Her lips pulled up into a grin as she spoke, her tail wagging gently as she pictured the absolute delightful madness that was sure to come as their precious children were unleashed into the world.

As she instructed Artorias to come snuggle with her, she immediately saw how his expression perked up and she giggled softly as she grinned and watched him hurry to do just that. Sometimes her husband was the mighty and fearsome warrior, the Aegis that will protect his pack with tooth and sword... and then sometimes he was as sweet and easy to please as a pup and more madly in love than she sometimes gave him credit for. When his larger form settled in behind her own she happily leaned back into him with a contented sigh. There wasn't many ways to lay these days that were entirely comfortable, but when she was laying back into Artorias with his forelegs around her so that he was supporting her smaller frame that very much was as comfortable as she could be in this moment. Her long tail flicked to drape over the top of his thigh as he curled around her, her paws coming to rest over his own on her now very round and swollen belly.

She hummed happily while his paw rubbed over her belly, her turquoise gaze drifting closed while she enjoyed his affections and just having her husband with her. The days where they would be able to spend as much time as they wanted with just the two of them were growing very, very short so she was soaking in as much time with him now as she possibly could. Briar grinned happily as Artorias nuzzled the back of her neck and she gave his paw a squeeze with her own. "I love you just as much, darling," she whispered in return. To his question about whether they had been moving much today, she replied, "They've been pretty calm today, but you know they always-" Before she could even finish her sentence, one of the pups answered for her with a strong squirm and kick right into her ribs, nearly knocking the air from her lungs. She chuckled softly as she winced a bit, finishing, "-get more energetic when you're with me." Whatever nap the pups had been having was clearly over for now and they started to move and wiggle a bit and she guided his larger paw to where she felt them the most, resting her paw beside his on her belly and grinning as she felt them kick against their paws in response.

"Artorias & Briar Carpathius"