Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
10-03-2022, 09:39 AM
Gilgamesh

He had been sleeping. Not as soundly as he had liked, but he would take sleep where he could get it. Ever since Azure had come to avenge Hanako, life for them had all gone downhill. Eden and her pup disappeared in a wake of blood, their own daughter had gone off to who knows where, and both of the boys had seemingly followed in her path. Not that he was necessarily worried about the boys, they would return eventually when they were done with their little jaunt. But Deluge? Gilgamesh did indeed worry about that child of theirs for the sake that she hadn't really seemed like the type to wander off. Not like Scald, that lanky boy was always off to other areas.

When Modesty jabbed him in the ribs, his brow furrowed for a moment with a raise of his lip. As he blinked his eyes opened and realized it was his wife waking him, he turned his chin to look at her better. The way her worried words echoed in his ears made him lift his head and reach out to touch her gently on the shoulder. "If that will make you feel better, I will keep an eye out here for their return," he said, expression reserved and hiding any emotion of worry he held for the babes. Pulling himself into a sitting position, he scooted a bit closer to her. "I'm sure they'll return fine but maybe when you return, everything will settle and we can potentially plan that wedding of ours?" Gil tilted his head to the side as he gave her a curious look.

Speech

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him