size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
10-03-2022, 04:14 PM
Thank you!

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you everyone who showed interest and applied for one of our pups! Shelby and I were not expecting this level of interest in our babies, and it means the world to us to see this much excitement for this litter! These characters are very near and dear to our hearts and these pups are incredibly important to us. I wish we were able to accept all of these applications because each character was wonderful and unique, and you all did such a great job with them, choosing between them was nearly impossible! We even decided to go with the max litter size of 5 instead of 4 because we just loved them all so much. Shelby and I strongly encourage anyone who isn't accepted for this litter to not be discouraged and to apply again for the next litter in Summer, Year 19!

So, without further ado...

Congratulations to Resin with Dusk, Bunni with Bramble, Shard with Thorn, Sea with Ciaran, and Indie with Talyssa!

We are very excited to start some wonderful adventures with Artorias, Briar, and their children! A friendly reminder that the pups are playable on October 21 and all profiles must be in Acceptance by October 21! All pup passes will be covered by myself, so you just need to purchase any things needed for your characters. Welcome to the Carpathius family!

For our friends who weren't accepted, please know that you guys all made this a really tough decision for us, and it was very close on choices! We'd love to see you reapply for the next litter to help us grow our family even more! Everyone who wasn't accepted this round will be given special consideration for our next litter in one IC year. If you want any sort of feedback on your applications, you can feel free to DM me on Discord. I believe strongly in constructive feedback, and if there's any kind of questions or insight you'd like answered, I'm always available to chat.

Thank you all once again for your interest! You've made this an incredibly special moment for the both of us! ♡

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.