size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

OverachieverSamhain 2022Double MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
10-03-2022, 04:54 PM

Kotori waited at the border patiently, musing on how this would turn out.  Considering their last meeting Corbie probably wouldn’t be happy to see him again.  Fortunately, Kotori wasn’t particularly worried about how she felt about him.  The wait wasn’t overly long and Kotori offered a polite dip of his head to the woman.

“Hello again Corbie,”“We didn’t meet on good terms last time, hell we hardly ‘met’.”  The horned alpha smirked mildly at the memory of it all.

“The reason I came was simply to offer you an invitation to the party my pack will be hosting.  A party to celebrate Valta’s creation.” A pause before specifically adding, “I don’t know why you had some belief that I was creating a pack of war.  I do enjoy a good fight, I do expect my wolves to be able to fight and defend themselves and the pack.  However, it is not a ‘war pack.’  I’m actually very curious what brought you to that conclusion, and to such a degree you challenged straight away.” At first, it had agitated Kotori, then a mixture of agitation and confusion, and now it was more amusing than anything to him.  

“From our first meeting I don’t particularly like you and obviously you don’t particularly like me.  However, I am offering to put aside our differences for a day.  Come, enjoy the food.  Your entire pack is invited of course.  There will be games both for adults and kids.  Each pack can name one champion wolf to fight in competition for them and kids can prove their imagination and crafts by building boats.”  There, Kotori had let her know his pack was formed, it wasn’t a war pack, and she was invited.  That checked off all the boxes he’d aimed to do.  Oh, right, there was one other thing. "My pack has settled at sunset falls, and the rapids as well.  Festivities will be set up at the rapids."  Would the location of his pack still bother her?  It was one of those things better to learn now than later.

"Kotori Fatalis"
[Image: HMmbDEu.png]
 [Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_39.gif]