An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
10-03-2022, 06:00 PM
"Travelling isn't for everyone" he agreed easily enough. There had been plenty in his pack who'd never left the territory in all their lives. Of course, look where that had gotten them. Anyone on the land was dead now. He drew in a sharp breath, and pushed the thought aside before it could overwhelm him. That was Merc, he was becoming an expert at deflecting his thoughts. "If there's any momentous you'd like from your old home, just let me know" he offered instead.

He glanced towards her as she looked his way, and answered her expression with a smile. "Then I'll have to remember to tell them to you. I should warn you, not many of them end well." After all everyone in his stories was dead now. But he didn't have to dwell on the ending, he could take his time with the middle. "But I'll tell you of a tradition my people have. One to honour those that have passed. For each wolf that holds memories of love for that wolf, they craft a windchime in their honour. Our trees had a forest of windchimes, and with each passing of the breeze the world comes alive with the voices of those that have passed, but never truly gone." He said, voice wistful. At her mention of his paw, he nodded his head towards it. "As my doctor orders" he agreed easily enough. "You have much work to return to?"
[Image: dg62nk4-76f92f5f-869b-474b-8882-b89098d6...nlMae_v5_o]