size
Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipDouble MasterThe Ooze Participant
10-05-2022, 08:20 AM

She had been more than pleased when Kuroki had agreed to follow her away from Ashen. Knowing that it was something of a big deal to leave his family home, she had promised he could basically have whatever he wanted in Ethyria. Their relationship was a casual mutual agreement where they were no longer bound to the prying eyes of others. On top of that, he was even willing to do most of the heavy lifting for her. That she would not complain about.

Lounging in the shade on a thin bed of palm fronds, stretched out with her eyes half-lidded watching him work, she smirked to herself. Oh, it really was lovely watching him sweat and pant as he worked to dig out the natural warrens that lay near the oasis pool. When he paused to break, looking as yummy as ever, she had to laugh at his dry remark. "I would be more comfortable if I had furs as soft as yours to lay on," Celeste teased before sending a wink his way.

Truthfully, she did feel bad that he was doing all of this hard work alone. "I will try to find some more muscle to help you out soon," a pucker of her lips toward Oki implied the double meaning of her comment. The more muscle that she could find, the faster the dens would get done, and then they could all relax together. Some sort of cuddle puddle, ya know?