ardent

Right through the nostril! Wait, no, septum.

Medusa

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (699)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
10-05-2022, 07:52 PM

The boy stepped out of the hole he was digging in, which had immediately captured her attention and she ignored the porcupine warning rattles until he asked if she knew Havoc. "Yes!" Her attention snapped back to him, a big grin on her face. "Havoc is Medusa's best friend! She helped Medusa pull a dead guy from the sinking sand so Medusa could take his bones!" She flashed the bone piercing on the tip of her ear, and beneath that piece was a regular metal piercing she had found at one of the places littered with human things.

He complimented her skeletal marked fur to which she grinned wider, "Medusa likes yours too! You and Havoc are pretty and Medusa likes you both!" Did she know Acacius? Nope! She didn't know Havoc the first time either, but after that day they were practically best friends! She was pretty eager to meet others and make friends! Unless you were a Habari wolf. She despised them to a whole other level which was saying something because she never really felt that way towards anyone until she had been stuck in that pack for half her life.

When he seemed to get excited about her ear piercings and asked if he could pierce her nose, Medusa gasped. Not in an offended way, but it was a gasp of excitement. "A nose piercing for Medusa!? Someone else pierced Medusa's ear, so yes! Medusa can put another bone there, too!" She glanced down at the ground, "Is that why Havoc's pumpkin brother was digging for a dead guy?"

"Medusa"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c: