An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipPride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Legendary
Derby WinnerHomebodyLighting McQueenExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted House1KBeevent
10-06-2022, 09:19 AM
Word count: 273
total: 859

Hanako shot him a sour look, tail twitching a little as she tried-and failed-not to linger on past grievances. Time wasn't enough to heal these wounds, not when Hanako kept stubbornly picking at them. She supposed his question was valid enough, she wasn't fishing in the usual way those who knew her expected her to, if nothing else the Warlord deserved an explanation. Though the temptation to deny him one was strong indeed, enough to make her ear twitch in consideration.

"I'm setting octopus traps." If he cared to pay attention he'd' realise they were her favourite. The one meal she'd nagged him for when she was all nakey and round. "If my presence doesn't make you want to heave then you can help, if you like."

If nothing else his muscle would be helpful, the pots weren't heavy but another set of helping paws would mean less trips for her. Picking up one by the rope she began to drag it to the water, the waves lapping over her fiery paws she couldn't help but wrinkle her nose at how chilly the water was. Nothing that would have her freezing to death, but in her mind she'd certainly deserve to huddle up to the fire by the time she was done.  

"We will have to swim a little out." She explained, recalling he wasn't the best of swimmers. This thought made her smile, all wry and cunning. "Octopus like places to hide. I set some earlier, so once we place these, take the lid and check out the others. If there's an octopus inside put the lid on and pull it up. "
[Image: dfvjf24-4160f57c-3b2d-47de-b3e1-aa34987f...SqQlFNW-eM]