An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
10-06-2022, 02:51 PM

The brawl was a fight of raw strength and power, each man making moves through their own pain and neither quite ready to concede. As Azure pulled Grimshaw into the sharp one-armed hug, he felt the man's frame exert pressure back. The teeth remained locked tight upon his paw (which was starting to feel rather numb by now) and taking advantage of Azure's lack of balance, Grimshaw managed to use his own grab against him to flip him.

Azure knew he'd been bested, not bothering to launch another assault once he pushed himself back up to his paws from the ground. The injured limb hung before him, blood dripping down between his toes and onto his curved claws as he held it up from the dirt. It was a win well earned, and Grimshaw had followed every instruction and managed to give Azure a scar he would remember from it. "Well done, Gladiator." Out of breath and panting, Az gave the man a proud grin. "I think you could have bested Sirius with that one."

He noticed then the spectator, Grimshaw's own mate come to watch his victory. To Malachai he directed his next words. "Tend to him well, he's earned it. I'll leave you two to celebrate." Glancing back to the victor, Azure bowed his head. "And Gladiator, come see me when you've had your wounds looked at. I have a job for you." With another wolf added to the Armada's ranks of leadership, the responsibility of determining and doling out punishment was no longer Az's concern. He was especially thankful of the timing of Grimshaw's promotion - it meant that Kite's punishment for her attempted maim against him might be seen as fair and unbiased, without Azure having a hand in it.

"Speech"

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.