An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Pride - PolysexualSamhain 2022HomebodyAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
10-06-2022, 07:45 PM
Cerberus smiled a little more as Ruse looked down at herself as if to make sure she was presentable, he thought she looked fine himself but he wouldn't call her out on it of course. Soon Manea would join them at the border to which Cerberus stood up on all fours with a light wag of his tail as she approached and settled back down once she had. "It's nice to see you again too, Manea." He certainly may have seemed more like a man since the last time he was here in Elysium. He had always been relatively reserved and mature, but the physical side of him had definitely done more toning and filling out.

He turned his head towards Ruse as Manea pointed her out, and without that faltering smile he introduced her, "This is my sister, Rusalka." He turned his gaze back to Manea as he continued, "With my father's illness I decided to stay in the mainlands to keep him updated. We were hoping we can stay here with Albion if that can work out with you."

"Cerberus"