An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ooh La LaPride - Bisexual
10-07-2022, 07:50 PM

As Rusalka was introduced to her and the young woman replied politely, Manea grinned slightly and gave a nod in return to the pale, dappled girl. Cerberus then got to the reason they were here, wasting no time in explaining how with their father ill and away for his recovery, Cerberus wanted to stay here to keep tabs on what was going on around Boreas in his father's absence. Manea nodded with understanding, giving him her attention and listening to his request. He wanted to stay here in Elysium to remain close to Albion since he would be staying in Boreas as well. It made sense to her and she certainly wouldn't turn away any of her friend's children that sought refuge here, but before she could say as much Rusalka spoke up in their defense.

Her aqua gaze shifted to the young woman again, a smile lingering on her lips as she vouched for Cerberus' abilities as a fighter and mentioned how her interests were more in the realm of navigating and scouting. Her enthusiasm in her defense of her brother was admirable and sweet. She knew that Chimera's family had seemed closely knit and it was a trait she appreciated since she liked for her relationship with her family and siblings to be the same. "Well, I'm always in search of capable fighters and I currently only have one scout in my ranks," she told them both, her gaze shifting back to Cerberus. "Your father is someone I consider a friend so of course Elysium is open to you for as long as you desire. I'm sure Albion will enjoy having some of his family here as well." She rose to her paws and gestured toward the island in the distance. "Would you like for me to show you around?"

Manea | Temno | Ciemny