Master Fighter (260)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy

ScarredCritical Fail!OverachieverSamhain 2022Statue 2 Worship
10-08-2022, 02:52 AM

At least he stopped. Riven slowed as she got closer, frowning deeply as the calico-marked pup explained his thinking. Just getting his paws wet then? Riven tilted her head to the side, almost seeming confused by the suggestion. “Just getting your paws wet? My mama said the water was salty. Doesn’t that make it… I dunno, feel weird? Like there is sand in it or something?” It was pretty obvious Rivin had yet to let herself get wet by the ocean, following the rules of a parent who, well, wasn’t even here. Was there even really a point to listening to what she said then?

Her green gaze shifts to the bird and she watches it for a moment. It seems a little weird a bird would follow around after a pup… but she knew other animals did that sometimes. Her dad had companions after all. Her gaze slides back to the other pup as he introduces himself. Calico Jack… and his companion is Jolly Roger. It wasn’t long until the focus shifted to her. Rivin didn’t really like that… but what could she do? Ignore him? That’d be pretty rude… he hadn’t exactly done anything to deserve her ire yet.

“Well err… first things first. The name’s Rivin… since you guys gave yours and all.” She shifted on the sands and looked out to the ocean. “I don’t like being in the den if I wake up… not anymore.” She shook her head. “Mama and Baelfire went missing. Dad can’t find them, and not sure if anyone else knows or cares or not.” She shrugged, glancing back at Jack.

“If dad can’t find them no one will be able to, anyway. It feels weird without them… so I like coming to the beach instead.” She’s quiet for a moment and then bluntly asks him.

“You’ve been in the water before today already, haven’t you?” She lifts her gaze to meet his. “I won’t tell on you, but if you have, I want to know what it’s like.””

"Talk," 'Think.'