ardent

I am the cry

Udosa

gems
size
build
player
10-14-2013, 05:21 PM
As the male replied, the hellish looking fae could hardly keep from rolling her eyes as the man lectured her on stranger danger. She wasn't a pup, she could handle herself. If he had been a monster with murder on his mind, she would have turned tail and fled the moment he made the move to attack. But nevertheless, she kept a polite face on while she waited for him to continue. When he turned to face her, she noticed intoxicating blue eyes first, an interesting tone she had not seen before, as far as she could recall.

His voice filled her ears again, as he mulled over her question. It was simple, she did not see why he must come up with such a complicated answer. When he finally did answer, Udosa was intrigued. How strange an answer for him to choose, though it was not a lie, he did exist. She nodded in response, a polite gesture, since the vibe he gave her at the time left her with only that to return. Resting on her haunches, she let her tail rest on the ground at her side, tip twitching while she listened to his voice.

The man turned a flirtatious smile on her, but the strangely marked dame knew it was but an act, a possible attempt to get into her pants, maybe just a ploy to get a reaction from her. As his voice came to her ears once again, a question was posed, and she obliged to answer. "I'm Udosa, and as to what I'm doing here, I'm just out wandering. Now it's your turn, what's your name?" She asked, her voice lightly tinged with sarcasm as she returned the favour of treating him like a pup.

"Speech"