gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
10-10-2022, 01:27 AM
Ardyn Adravendi
He grinned down at his second-born sibling, and only brother, eyes twinkling as they followed the snow-brindled cream man up the scaffolding until Coran joined him. “It was mother’s idea from the start, and you know it. I just have the paws to get some of the stuff she can’t do dealt with.”

His deep tones were equally teasing as he nudged Coran’s shoulder with his own, closing the distance with a scooch and flop.

“I’ve been alright. We’ve had a few new faces join, and one disappeared. I heard him call for me, but he was gone by the time I arrived where he’d called. Haven’t seen him since. I was expecting it. It’s hard to miss eyes that question your decisions at every turn.”

His tone was unaffected, accepting Torben’s choice to leave. The man had, at least, howled and the tone of voice had told Ardyn all he’d needed to know. He’d been meaning to track Torben down one day anyways and point blank tell the man he could tell he wasn’t happy in Valhalla.

“How about you? See any fascinating sights on your trip? Any neat stories to bring to the next story time?”

He leaned a little closer, a toothy grin flickering over his features as he added, clearly joking, “Any pretty women or men?”

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Labhair an Sean-Teanga." ----  "Hear" ---- Think