Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Critical Dodge!1KPride - PansexualOoh La LaSamhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
OverachieverUnderachiever
10-10-2022, 02:05 AM
Aresenn admits he had wondered how Calico had made friends with the bird and the patchwork pup chuckles saying, “Ah, you’ll find that wolves can make friends with all kinds of animals! My ma has a bird, monkey, and a cat that follow her. My brother, Ajax, has a couple ducks that like him.” A small shrug and lopsided grin is offered before they go on to decide that fighting will be the cure for their boredom today and Jack immediately talks about raids.

His new friend agrees that they sound fun and Cal chuckles nodding his agreement and says, “Yeah, we’ll all get a chance to go! One day. But for now, we can train!” Jolly Roger toddles off to peck at random creatures that wiggle under the sand, freeing the area for teaching and sparring while Jack switches to instructing Aresenn on the few tricks he knows. The fire-kissed pup is a quick study and immediately falls into the stance that Jack has shown.

Giving a whistle of appreciation and awe, Jack says, “Say, you’re a quick learner! My friend Nico took a couple tries to get that right! Okay stay like that.” Straightening up, Cal moves the few steps to where Aresenn stands while explaining, “'K, so this gives you a good place to start from! If someone tries to push you over, it is much more difficult. Now, feel what happens when I try ta push you over.”

Nodding to the other boy, Cal then steps up and carefully begins to apply his body weight to the other pup’s side while trying to allow him to find his center of gravity and remain standing. As he works, Jack says, “Okay now you can adjust the weight in your paws to help keep your balance. Don’t let me tip ya over!” Slowly, the patchwork pup applies more and more pressure, waiting to see how Aresenn will react.

"Calico Jack"