ardent

paralyzing comfort

Cashmere

gems
size
build
player
10-14-2013, 05:30 PM

i am no what you want. i am a broken toy.
It was hard to not freeze at every movement that the mocha colored stranger made but that was not his fault, nor should anyone ever blame him. It was her fault; she had never been shown kindness. Even her mother had been very brief with her touches or even in a daily bath it would take a week before the omega mother would even whisper a word to her only surviving child. Her pack was no different when it came to touch or even a friendly sentence, nothing but pain would ravage her fur and old harsh growls were aimed in her direction.

When the words left her lips in a shuttering haste he started to move, not just move he now towered over her like a monster that wished to devour her very soul but that was not what he was going to do. Instead he moved like her mother should have, leaning his body against her own and finding a comfortable position by her side. The unusual emotion of embarrassment resurfaced again when she thought of the last time she had seen such an act, images of her pack?s leader taking his position next to his mate was one that she recalled. Her eyes shifted away from him but not to show her disinterest in what he was doing but to hide such a pestering emotion, to hide a naive blush that warmed her face.

As if to distract her emotions she started to pick up the remaining feather that had now littered her legs, she placed them away from them and in turn away from him. In the mist she found stray bones and quickly made a meal out of them, crunching them quickly between her teeth in hopes to not disturb his grooming. A funny thing was starting to come over the girl, a feeling she was also unaccustomed to in her short existence. Relaxation, it almost caught her by surprise as she let her body start to lean on the man finally showed his acknowledgment that she had spoke. Though when he spoke her name it sounded wrong and yet the accent he had was probably the cause but she was never a girl to correct someone that had already showed her more kindness than she had received all her life. His own name was a mouth full, would she left circle in her mind over and over to make sure she would never pronounce it wrong.

. It was the new question that nearly choked her, a gentle cough racking her body as if she had let a bone go down the wrong pipe. Though as a recovery attempt she shook her head to signal that she was alright, though sadness seemed to creep into her eyes as she thought of what to say. "N-no." her voice whispered,pausing as she tried to tell him how her home had attacked her and left her to bleed out. "I-I do not ha-have a ho-home.." she continued, taking in another breath to force out more words no matter what pain it caused her throat. "I-I was di-dicarded." Her body shook softly after the last word escaped her lips, her head falling to her paws as if the realizing had finally took its toll. She was an unwanted omega, a broken toy.