size
Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipDouble MasterThe Ooze Participant
10-10-2022, 11:55 AM

Celeste regarded the girl with peaked interest. She certainly knew how to be polite and have manners when being greeted by another pack's leader. Honestly, it was rather exhausting to her. Unless one knew a pack to be rather stiff with sticks up their butts, the pleasantries could be pushed aside for the most part. Letting out a quiet hum, she wondered though, why she had not ever heard of Valhalla before. Were they a secretive pack? And for what reason did a pack have to be so secretive? Being the rather nosey sort, Celeste knew she would have to poke and prod a bit for more information.

Allowing the regal smile to spread farther across her expression, she nodded respectfully to the girl. "The pleasure is mine, Cassiela," Celeste began as she thought of the best way to proceed. "As Ethyria is a new pack, I appreciate the offer as high as any Alphess could," tucking her haunches beneath her until she was sitting on the sand, she chose to ignore the burn of the heat upon her back. Her questions were more pertinent than the sting of a sunburn. "I do request some information if it is at all plausible to request," her aquamarine gaze is curious as she waits for a beat. "Is there a reason I have not heard of your pack before now? While most of the west is unoccupied by wolf territory, I find it hard to believe I have not heard of this Valhalla before," Celeste tried her best to be more curious than pushy, but sometimes one needed to be straightforward.