ardent

The Plunder Plunders (Or tries to but like we lose every raid, so what do you expect)

Raid

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
10-11-2022, 03:02 PM

Sparrow knew they only had a brief moment to really dig into the pack. They moved fast, Sparrow's nose to the ground. It was all Armada scent this, Armada scent that. Nothing particular stood out. They could be being clever. Sparrow continued until Azure came and told her to take her wolves an go. That they had nothing for her here, and for a brief moment- and very much to her disgust and shock- Sparrow believed him. This was Azure, though, so she decided to NOT trust him. Why would she? Sparrow trust Azure? Hah. She was, however flattered that he stopped to talk to her first, and she decided to play along for a moment. "Oh, ok, my mistake then." She turned to her wolves, "Okay guys, let's wrap it up and head home, the nice man said there's nothing for us here!"

Sparrow laughed, and looked back at Azure, "Where's Eden?" she asked, her smile dropping and her voice sobering. "Give her back and I'll leave, easy peasy." Sparrow bristled herself, "But I wouldn't say you have nothing for me. I heard there was a nice market and-" before she could finish her snark, the molten colored man dashed for Artisan. Sparrow shrugged, "Well, there goes that. Don't worry, babe, we can talk on our market date after this."

Sparrow launched forward, aiming to feign left then jolt right at the last second to cry to curve around Azure and latch onto his tail. He didn't need it, and Sparrow thought it would make a good scarf. On that note, she tucked her own tail- she'd lost one enough body parts to Azure already and he didn't even have the decency to wear them!

Sparrow vs Azure for maim (tail tip)
Round 1/2
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Heavy
Offensive Battle Accessory: Sword
Defensive Battle Accessory: Reinforced pirate hat
Companion 1: Harlequin Macaw, Female - Flying - Boosted
Companion 2: Capuchin monkey, Male - Battle
*Companion 3: Mushroom mutated housecat - Battle - Boosted
Mutation 1: Cat claws - Offensive
Mutation 2: Bone spurs - Defensive
Skills: Master Fighter & Master Navigator
Specialty: Knight

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.