size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
10-12-2022, 04:53 AM

Not long after he’d finished making his preparations and gotten settled in beside Briar, Artorias heard the sound of rapid paws making entry into their chambers. His eyes lifted to greet Gwynevere with grateful appreciation as she immediately set to work, giving Briar some herbal paste to help with her contractions as she inspected his wife’s labors. The pups were moving along smoothly and would be here soon, according to her diagnosis. An excited, anxious smile touched Artorias’ lips to hear the news. He and Briar were about to become parents! They just had to get through this part first. The Carpathian leader smiled back to his wife, leaning forward to nudge his nose into the back of her neck. "I’m here for you. We do this together," he reassured her while they settled in for the long haul.

Briar’s labors proceeded as expected, her contractions growing stronger and more frequent as time passed and their children prepared for their arrival into the world. Artorias took Briar’s paw in his own as she reached for him and squeezed it, reassuring her that he was here. "If it gets to be too much, let it out on me. I can hear this with you." Without knowing how many pups they would be having or how long or painful the process would be, all Art could offer was his support—and to allow Briar to bite or claw at his arm and use him as a pincushion if it helped her vent some of the agony. He let Briar lean into him as much as she wished, comforting and supporting her through every moment of this ordeal. They were a team—a partnership. They had done everything together, and they would go through this birth together as well.

Briar’s contractions came faster and stronger, and not long after, they rocked Briar’s body with a grunt that turned into a pained scream. Artorias winced for his mate’s struggle, but soon they were rewarded with the squealing cries of their firstborn pup. As soon as he heard those sounds, everything became so real all at once. Black ears sprung up on his head, and the starstruck new father lifted his head to peer with wide amber eyes while Gwynevere presented them with their child. A son. Artorias and Briar had a son. Shocked eyes gazed down at the little boy who wore a coat of perfectly blended colors from his sire and dam. His son! Fire-toned eyes began to mist over while he watched their child feed at Briar’s belly, reaching a slow, careful paw out towards his infant. "We have a son…!" Artorias whispered with barely contained glee as he brushed the downy puppy fur across his child’s forehead, beaming with a wide smile to Briar. Their moment of joyous relief was short lived, however, for as soon as Briar’s contractions started up again, Artorias was right back in his position, ready to help her get through birthing the rest of their litter. One down… gods knew how many more to go.

"Artorias & Briar Carpathius"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.