size
Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipDouble MasterThe Ooze Participant
10-12-2022, 08:15 AM

She was glad the girl would relax, even if it was slightly, in her presence. While she was the leader of Ethyria, there was no sense in being uptight and on guard all the time. Unlike some Alphas, Celeste rather saw herself as an equal and a friend to her members more than someone who kept a tight fist over all of them. Listening intently to the words that Cassi had to say about this mysterious Valhalla, Celeste kept her expression the same. Open, friendly, and interested. While she wanted to slightly wrinkle her nose at the idea that a pack could be so withheld but also so inviting didn't sit right with her, she chose to keep that to herself. The girl appeared to enjoy living there so they couldn't be all that bad.

Nodding slightly once Cassi was finished and asking if there was anything Celeste would like her to take back, she smiled once more. "Nothing in particular. I suppose you may let your Ard Ri know that our doors are open if he ever wishes to visit. We're a new pack and taking our time to settle in before beginning any sort of official business. I do plan to have some sort of welcoming festival for all the packs of Boreas and Auster to attend sometime in the future," she would assess Cassi's own expression and gaze in those moments. Knowing that the girl was a scout and had to be careful with her words, she wasn't surprised that this mystery man had chosen someone so well put together. "If you're ever going through the desert and need a break or a drink, feel free to stop by the oasis. It would be terrible of me to deny wolves sustenance to keep them hydrated," her smile would raise again as she glanced one look over her shoulder toward the sparkling pool of water at the bottom of the dune.