Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
10-14-2013, 06:56 PM

Abelinda gaze met Oddity's knowing he would of rather ran off these creatures then ignore them. ?No need to risk any more injury before the war, Oddity.? Speaking lightly as she turned following him to a cave much further away from the one that held the two wolverines of which were in the process of feasting on the rest of a deer carcass and bones they had hunted. It wasn't like them to be in pairs perhaps it was a pair of siblings.

Once at a cave the fea stepped in and choose to sat at the entrance so it was a bit warmer. The brute proved to offer her an odd question one that made her rise a brow. ?Indeed I do, we grew up together while he was older then me, I did what I could to make him proud even happy.? There was no doubt she was devoted and loyal to her elder half-brother. Waiting a few moments as her gaze drifted from him a bit in thought. ?What got you to asking such a question, Oddity?? Of course she had her reasons after all Isardis was her brother but he, what did he have for asking such a thing?