Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Double MasterCritical Hit!WordyPride - Bisexual1KBeevent
Bronze Medal 2020
10-13-2022, 04:43 PM
Tamsyn looked to her mate with another grateful, thankful glance as he gathered up the remnants of his work and began to slip out of the infirmary with them. She could never thank him enough for everything he did for his step children and she knew she owed him so much for this. It wasn't but a moment later when she heard the hurried sound of pounding steps coming down the hall toward the infirmary and before Artorias even pushed open the door of she already knew who it was. She looked over her shoulder toward her son as he hurried across the room to the cot to stand beside her at Ash's side. She couldn't help but smile at Artorias' excited reaction to seeing his sister again, her tail wagging gently just from having even a couple of her children with her. They really were her entire world and she was so grateful to have them regardless of where life decided to pull and toss them.

"Yes, she is," Tamsyn promised when her son questioned if Ash was going to be alright, giving him a reassuring smile and resting her paw on his shoulder. "She needs to rest," she added, giving Ash's paw one more squeeze before reluctantly letting it go and dipping her head to give Ash one more kiss on the top of her head. "I just wanted to make sure you knew she was here," she said to Artorias, keeping her voice quiet just in case Ash started to drift to sleep. After everything her and her body had been through the rest was going to be very sorely needed. "I'm going to stay here for at least a couple of days to be with her. Kane got her patched up, but I obviously know Gwyn can handle anything else she needs."

Tamsyn Carpathius of the Valley