gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
10-13-2022, 05:07 PM

For as young as the man was in front of him he was very much down to business with the whole interaction. He couldn't necessarily find a fault in that and if anything it would just allow him to get to work all that much faster. When Saracyn told him to take the two days to make sure the job was done right, Ruga nodded in agreement. "Absolutely. I never do any of my work half way." He wouldn't dream of doing such a fine piece a disservice as to rush his work and ruin this beautiful weapon. Ruga glanced up at the sound of the metal hitting the worktop, seeing the small pouch that Saracyn presented that would obviously be his payment. He reached for the bag while Saracyn began to detail what he wanted out of the job, feeling the weight of it a bit before tucking it away. In reality Ruga likely would have done the job for free just out of his own excitement for the work he was about to do, but he knew that he was still technically running a business here and he couldn't keep letting his passion projects distract him from his purpose here.

"Don't you worry, I'll make sure it's plenty sharp," he replied, already seeing that this young man was a bit more on the violent side in the spectrum of his clientele. He had long put to rest his own misgivings with that kind of mindset and just accepted that it had to be part of the job he was doing. "It'll be more than suited for taking down any size of opponent and black as night when I'm done with it." He thought that was going to be it, but Saracyn surprised him when he pulled two violet gems from his armor and placed them on the workbench next to the sword with the request of inlaying them on either side of the cross guard. He glanced curiously at his client before picking up one of the gems to examine it, its size, and the cut to make sure they were doable as additions to this blade. "That shouldn't be a problem," he assured Saracyn after a moment, placing the gem down again. "That's an interesting choice of stone. Very beautiful. Any particular significance behind them?"

"Ruga Amanto"