An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ooh La LaPride - Bisexual
10-14-2022, 02:31 PM

If there was one thing Manea needed right now it was an escape and for the most part Kavik had been a good source for that since her falling out with Alastor. She knew this was certainly not what the pale brute had signed up for, but he had stepped up and been a source of comfort for her when she hadn't expected it from him. Regardless of why he was being so attentive to someone he had only really known for a few weeks or what his motivations might have been he was filling what she wanted excellently. She felt like she wanted to thank him in some small way for doing all of this for her, but she wasn't really sure how. An idea came to her and in a way it made a pang of hurt hit her at the idea of pulling something she had been saving for Alastor to try instead with Kavik, but there was also a small sense of petty revenge as well. In the end the revenge won out and after coordinating with her dear Irilyth a bit she went in search of her paramour.

A little grin tugged at her lips when she spotted his lightly dappled form, sliding up beside him with her side brushing against his while she tipped her muzzle up to nip playfully at his jaw. Considering the large majority of their time together was spent lost in lecherous pleasures she was sure her approach wouldn't be a surprise to him in the slightest, but she did have a little something extra up her sleeve today. "I hope I'm not interrupting anything," she purred with a chuckle, little her light, teasing nibbles and nips follow the curve of his jaw up to his ear to lightly catch it between her teeth, her teeth lightly dragging across his skin. "I have a little surprise for you waiting back at your den."

"Manea Mendacium"