ardent

The Plunder Plunders (Or tries to but like we lose every raid, so what do you expect)

Raid

Malachai

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

Pride - Gay (MLM)Samhain 2022All Oozed OutOoze ImmuneThe Ooze ParticipantMammoth Hunter
10-14-2022, 07:49 PM

Pirates surged towards them and somehow Malachai failed to see the red man until he'd slammed his chest into Malachai's hips, it offset his balance and Malachai stumbled, letting the momentum swing his rump out of the range of the man's jaws and his toes out of smacking range. Malachai would attempt to harness that movement to spin on his forepaws so he could face the red man. He was of a height with Malachai and despite himself, Malachai couldn't help the grin that tugged at his lips, he could hear his blood pumping in his head and the man's instincts were taking over. Malachai flashed out a forepaw attempting to scratch his sharpened claw covers down the red man's chest, a regular wolf's claws wouldn't do much doubt but his covers were something nastier.

At the same time his head would dive down, jaws parting as he sought to grab one the left forepaw of his opponent, hoping to just grab on and pull, tear, rend. His heart was hammering in his chest and the world around him was melting away, the only things in the world were him and the red man.

Malachai vs Ignis for Raid - Maim (Toe Removal)
Round 1/2
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Heavy
Offensive Battle Accessory: Sharpened candy cane claw covers
Skills: Advanced Fighter & Advanced Hunter
((I will be using my 10% score pass and Pungent Potion [Locked under Malachai] for this fight.))

"speak"
[Image: eqRWCiM.gif]
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.