An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
10-14-2022, 09:06 PM

Azure was not blind to the broken pup's presence, he simply did not care what she did or didn't do. Rules were meant to keep wolves safe, and should she go out and get herself killed it would only benefit his bloodline. Regardless the pup seemed to expect a punishment, and Azure barely gave her a moment of attention with his eyes before continuing cutting into the ice. "Stop cowering like a kicked dog, I don't care what you do." He stated, grabbing a chunk from the layer of ice and sliding it across the ground and away. "How exactly do you intend to help? It would take you a week to carve through this ice." The broken thing had no sabers, no feline claws, no mark of a Fatalis at all. Her crystalline disability gave her no benefit and the odd and hardened fur upon her spine could not help him to carve a hole.

His claws broke through to water, the ice falling down into the depths below. Azure took a step back to ensure it did not crack further and consume him too, but he'd picked an appropriate thickness and the ground at his paws held strong. Glancing at the eager puppy with a sigh, he nosed his muzzle toward the bag discarded off to the side. "Here." Rifling through the bag he pulled from it the string as well as the bait he'd acquired earlier, fastening it to the cat claw at the end of the string. He slid the contraption back toward the hole, placing his paw upon the not-baited end to keep it from falling in, and directed the pup. "Push it into the hole, and let me know if you see a fish grab at it."

"Speech"

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.