Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
10-14-2013, 07:54 PM

Lifting that head a bit the wraith sighed a bit. ?I suppose that is true.? Pausing as she mused a bit. ?There isn't much to say about him Oddity; he is my brother and I am devoted to him. I care for him as any sibling should while striving to make him proud. I would do anything for him if I had to; he is as you said something in between. He isn't a bad man while he may seem to be to those who hate him or vice verse. It is simply how life is, how our family is however strange we maybe. Our blood is what binds us together along with our loyalty to one another.? The dame spoke far more then she had intended to but perhaps she had told him what he wanted to know and more.

?I am glad you see him as such Oddity; he can be a difficult one to understand behind all of his mystery. Then again we all share that mysterious mystery to our selves no two being alike.? A simple response for him as the wraith proved to lay down; those paws before her as that head rested upon them in slight thought. Her gaze on the forest as she listened to what he had to say.