ardent

The Plunder Plunders (Or tries to but like we lose every raid, so what do you expect)

Raid

Azure

"Break what can be broken"

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
10-16-2022, 05:06 AM

The trade had been poorly thought out and in lifting his paws to dodge the kick, Az had set his balance off enough for Sparrow's bite to the midsection to push him. By the time he'd set back down his paws and found his balance once more, a stinging, terrible pain was shooting through his tail and into his hips. His tail pulled away hard at the pain, though oddly enough feeling.. lighter, somehow. Azure's head spun to judge the damage, a wave of nausea hitting him hard as he noticed the tip had come away. The Warlord gave his opponent an incredulous look, eyes growing fogged with the pain and shock.

"You fucking cunt!" Az roared, the pain bringing out a new wave of heated anger to him. Around him more fights broke out - and already he saw his father beginning an approach - and Azure knew he'd been beaten. Stay, and he risked Sparrow attempting his capture for yet another time. "I wish I had taken your bitch." He seethed, agony in his tone. "Next time I won't be so kind." With full faith his father could handle the remainder of the battle, Azure made for a quick departure. The last thing he needed was to do something stupid like pass out here on the battlefield before making it to the healers.

-Exit Azure-

"Speech"

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.