gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
bexx
10-16-2022, 09:34 AM

She took a few more steps closer, all the while her gaze was focused on the stranger ahead. She was gauging whether or not her company would be welcomed, though both of them seemed to have the same objective in mind: collecting herbs. Xena couldn't help but wonder then if this woman was a healer of sorts as well. Trailing a bit closer she would finally call out, hoping to grasp her attention. "Hello. Are you familiar with this area?" Xena finally closes the distance enough so that she is only but a few paces from Actaea now. It's then that she realizes they aren't truly alone, for not far off seem to be companions of the she-wolf, likely searching for herbs or other things as well. "The name's Xena, I'm searching for a few herbs for my stash.. you looked like you were doing the same so I figured I would ask if you knew of any good foraging areas around here." There would be no harm in asking this individual for aid, the worst that could happen would be getting turned away, and even then Xena wouldn't mind searching on her own. But perhaps they could kill two birds with one stone here, and if it meant that she could gain an ally in this strange place then she would gladly take that too.

"speech"

[healing/navigation exp]
+10 - Collect an herb (2/3)
+10 - Explore a territory (2/3)
ART COPYRIGHT BEXX

Xena is a primary character, ping for replies after 1 week!