gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipChristmas 2019Treat 2019
10-16-2022, 03:05 PM
The purple woman before him was kind. Her remarks about his wings were appreciated, especially given how uncommon they were. Gavroche fluffed those multicolored wings a little in response. Knowing someone other than his mate and child found them so fascinating was a wonderful feeling. Manea went on to say she was scouting the lands, lands once claimed by a pack. Gavroche had not been aware of that. He drew in a breath and nodded. "Sometimes you need to take a chance and do something while there is time to do so."

Menea also revealed she ran a pack at the edge of the thicket; another thing the winged male had been unaware of. How many packs resided in Boreas, he wondered? "It's good you're scoping it out for resources for your pack. Resources should never be overlooked. Gavroche turned his green gaze toward the plants he'd been digging up at her next comment with a warm smile on his maw.

"Yes… I'm sure there are even more plants here but yarrow and motherwort was the most noticeable. My mate is pregnant and motherwort does wonders for her pains." Her green gaze flicked back to the purple woman.

"You know… my mate intends to claim a pack in the near future. I'm sure once we're settled my mate will be coming around to establish pack relations." He frowned a little and furrowed his brow. "Have you had your pack for a long time? Or are you one of the newer ones?"

Gavroche has one companion - a pygmy marmoset. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that he is close by.

As his mate and alpha, Bellamy is allowed in any of Gavroche's threads regardless of how they are marked.