gems
size
Small
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022
10-16-2022, 07:36 PM

Her expression was open, she nodded along as Celeste went on to extend an open invitation- one that she would be happy to relay to Ardyn. She would also be sure to commit plans of a welcome festival open for anyone who may be interested, to memory. Someone who was open to having so many guests over at once gave her the impression of something more neutral in alignment. That was comforting to the very least.

However, in her next sentiment, Cassi's ears perked forward. It was a very kind gesture to offer an open-door policy when it came to the Oasis. One that she would not take lightly. "That is very generous of you, Mistress Celeste, and very much appreciated. Thank you." she ensured. She met the grin that was given to her with a genuine reflection of her own.

As a lull came to their conversation, she glance upwards to the sun. It was at its apex, but there was still a lot of ground that she needed to cover today. Clearing her throat, she returned her emerald gaze to the monochromatic fae before her. "Thank you so much for your audience this afternoon." Cassiela began, as she gently rose to her paws. "Though I have intentions to be far enough north from here to be out of the desert by nightfall. And if that is to happen, I should be on my way." The scout explained lightly. "But as I said earlier, if you need anything of me personally, I'm happy to help out. Just let me know." Cassi finished, offering a polite dip to her head as she moved to make her farewell. "Until we meet again." And with a final warm smile, the ashen fae made a couple of steps backward before turning altogether to head north of the Oasis.

-exit Cassiela unless stopped-