size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
10-16-2022, 10:32 PM
Artorias admired the charm and innocence that came with puppies. They were all such pure, wholesome beings that it was impossible to not be taken with them. The excited little waggle her tiny tail made brought a lopsided smile to the Aegis' lips while he studied her. The Fatalis confidence was definitely there, that was for sure. Kyanite expressed her eagerness to meet Briar, and Art gave a soft chuckle and replied, "I know she can't wait to meet you! We traveled all this way just to meet you and your siblings, after all." That was when Kite began to make her way closer to him, her tiny paws bringing her right up to Artorias' legs. Cocking his head curiously, Artorias was even more confused when Kite began to bump her head into his paw and ankle a couple of times. He stared down at her bewildered. What on earth was she doing? It was only once the pup then turned her head fairly accurately up towards his face that he put two and two together—she was sizing him up, literally.

Kyanite explained how she was training herself up for the most important fight of her life. "Oh, are you?" asked Art with a little humor in his voice, stifling a chuckle. What sort of huge battle a young pup could get into, he had no idea, but he was willing to play along. Sliding his forelegs out to he could settle himself down on his belly to be more on level with the pup, he pressed further, "And what will you be fighting in this important battle, little warrior?" Before she answered his question, she posed one of her own to him. What color was he? Artorias had never had to describe himself to anyone before, but then again, he'd never met a blind wolf before either.

"Uh, well, I'm actually three colors. My upper body is black, and my face, neck, and belly are a dark blue. My front paws are blue too, but my back legs are light gray. I have gray stripes beneath my eyes, on my forelegs, and my tail tip is also gray." Art cast a quick glance over his shoulder at his body to make sure he hadn't missed anything. Turning his attention back to the young pup, the older wolf added on, "You can see what I look like better once we get back into the Col, if you'd like."

"Artorias"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.