Bronze i

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
10-14-2013, 08:11 PM (This post was last modified: 10-14-2013, 08:12 PM by Bronze i.)

His train of thought -- which had really been going nowhere in particular -- was shattered by the familiar scent of his daughter, accompanied by the sound of delicate paws against the snow. Bronze paused in his tracks, shifting to watch the girl approach. She was a bit faster than him, and leapt forward to nip at his tail. His joy at seeing his daughter was painfully genuine -- unmarred by anything negative whatsoever. His smile was very real, and his eyes glimmered with affection. "My little Jendai," he greeted her in a low tone, leaning down to nudge the side of her neck.

It truly was a beautiful day, oh so picturesque -- the snow-tipped tree branches were the things of dreams. He was grateful it was not a strong snowfall, but simply a pleasant, soft one. Perhaps snow for playing in. A slightly playful smile appeared as he ruffled the fur on the top of his daughter's head with his nose. "What's on the agenda today, my beautiful daughter?" The possibilities were endless; they could explore or sleep or .. really anything she wanted.