ardent

The Plunder Plunders (Or tries to but like we lose every raid, so what do you expect)

Raid

Makara

Loner

Intermediate Fighter (50)

Advanced Navigator (85)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Xarae

Samhain 2022
10-17-2022, 02:46 PM
She almost had his haunches in her teeth when he turned on her. Makara snapped at him and felt her teeth just catch his shoulder, no real purchase made. The young girl let out a snarl of frustration. Out of the corner of her eye she caught her father, missing part of his tail, heading in the direction of the healers. Great, perfect, he's not even watching... but, but I'm not doing this for him to watch! I'm doing this to protect my family! She was fighting alongside Levi, after all, though she'd lost sight of her slight brother almost immediately. But there were more pressing things to focus on - like Ares' jaws, right in her goddamn face. Instead of backing away, Makara grunted and tucked her head further down against her chest, forcing her spiked goggles right up into his face and between his jaws, slamming her head from side to side if he happened to get a hold of her face. His teeth danced close, threatening to scar her own face if she wasn't careful, but if it worked he'd get a mouth and face full of spikes, ending with scarring of his own.

Makara vs Ares for Minor Maim (Right Cheek Undereye Scarring)
Round 2/2
Size: Large
Build: Light
Offensive Battle Accessory: Spiked goggles
Defensive Battle Accessory: Leather booties
Skills: Intermediate Fighter & Intermediate Navigator