gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

ScarredCritical Fail!OverachieverSamhain 2022Statue 2 Worship
10-18-2022, 02:56 PM
It was a new day and supposedly a new chance for adventure. Rivin's green gaze was thoughtful as she made her way out onto the black sands of the beach. Her mind was in her family. She thought of Eden and Baelfire and their disappearance. She thought about what her future role in the plunder might be. Pups weren't supposed to leave the Pirate's lands right now… so how was she supposed to go back to the Gulley and pick more plants?

Rivin huffed.

There was a bigger picture, there always was. She moved across the sand, red streaks rippling with each step. Her ears folded back against her head and she turned her gaze toward the ocean. Her father's warning echoed in her mind but Rivin approached it anyway. She kept going until she was knee deep. She could feel the ebb and flow of the waves against her legs.

"I hate that we can't leave…" The girl mumbled. "I bet this is because of mom and Bael. They could have just avoided trouble like they were supposed to. They could have called for dad… for anyone from the Armada!" Salty tears stung Rivin's eyes.

"It's their fault daddy is on edge. I hate them!" Rivin kept her gaze fixed on the water. "I hate you guys! Do you hear me?! I hate you!" Tears had begun streaming down her cheeks.

"I hate you, I hate you, I hate you!" She squeezed her eyes closed. She wanted to hit something. She wanted to release all this pent up emotion… but what could she do? She was just a kid!