size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Pride - HomoromanticSamhain 2022
10-18-2022, 07:25 PM
Asheila hadn't left the castle since the day she arrived, not just the pack lands but the castle itself. She was in a bit of denial over it, at least in a way where she wanted to avoid bringing it up to her family or talking about it. Maybe it was noticed or acceptable to them, but it wasn't how she wanted to be. Everything was still too fresh and new for her, and she just kept telling herself in due time she would come back around to a normal lifestyle.

She was excited to see her new nieces and nephews but also didn't want to encroach too soon. Typical way of thinking for her. It had taken a lot of her mental energy to take that step forward. She went to Briar and Artorias' room expecting to be with the both of them but after announcing her presence at the door and making her way in she was met with just Briar and the pups. And she was fine with that, she was just a little more nervous around Artorias' wife. No real reason, just trying to make her way back into society.

"I hope I'm not bothering you." She spoke in a small grin, a little bit of a friendly joke in her tone, "I just wanted to come meet them while they are this small." She was kind enough not to just run in there like some others may have, and maybe her tentativeness was more prominent than anything. She was soft in all the ways she was in Briar's presence.

"Ashelia Carpathius"