gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
10-18-2022, 08:27 PM
The dark-furred woman listened to Manea speak. It turned out this other femme wasn't just a part of a pack but it's matriarch. Bellamy arched a brow at the pack's name; Elysium. It was not one that she knew of from her time in Menagerie and she didn't recall Kotori mentioning it. "Manea, the Matriarch of Elysium." Bells let that information process within her mind.

"It is a pleasure." Bellamy rumbled. "I am Bellamy of Foi. A loner for now, though I am on the hunt for suitable lands to make my own pack." The pregnant femme chuckle. "With our newest litter on the way and our last alpha disappearing completely I figured it was high time I took initiative and found us a place." Her gaze traveled back to the stone.

"I do not expect to be a popular alpha, if I'm being honest." She frowned. "But regardless of how hard it may be… I won't give up. I want my children to see what hard work and dedication can get them." She sighed. "...and for them to never live under the law of a tyrant." Her gaze seemed distant and, for a moment, her words became soft.

"Are you a mother, Manea?" Bellamy shifted her gaze back to the purple woman. "What values would you pass down to your children?"
Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.