Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Derby Winner1KPride - BisexualDouble MasterAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Wordy
10-19-2022, 06:24 AM

She had awoken the morning the season changed from a nightmare. Tremors rolled through her body to the point that she could no longer fall back asleep. As she moved to shake the flashing memories of the Long Night from her mind, a gasp left her lips at the sight of Fall outside the castle walls. A thick fog rolled in and with it, whispers of altars and feasts filled her ears. Audra couldn't help but shake as her glittering golden eye pulled open wide, unable to comprehend what was really going on. When she came back to full consciousness, she instantly looked to the sky, but fortunately, the moon did not hang low and there was no permanent darkness... Yet.

Unwilling to risk the chances of another traumatizing event, Audra followed the voices toward the altar that stood not far from the castle. As she approached, her gift tucked neatly away in her satchel, her paws froze at the sight of the statue. Standing tall over her, a mother wolf with her pups. The motherly aura emanating from the figure made her heart tighten in her chest as the overwhelming herbaceous scent fills her nostrils. Maybe that would be her one day... Holding in her emotions as best as she could, Audra approached until she spotted the large gathering of familiars. Her eye roves over them and a frown creases her lips.

"I-I brought dried l-lavender and p-peppermint b-biscuits, but un-unfortunately I don't b-believe there is e-enough for each of y-you to have one of y-your own," Audra's timid voice is a whisper as she looked to the largest Tenrec. Unclasping the tied pouch from her around her neck, she grasps it between her teeth and places it in the antler circle at the statue's vine-covered paws. Pulling open the pouch to show that indeed there were at least a dozen fragrant biscuits inside, the petite russet fae steps back with a bow of her head. "P-please enjoy and I h-hope all w-will be well," the last of her words are a dying whisper as she quickly turns from the altar and removes herself without a single look backward.

A U D R A

NPC:

The eyes of all the attending animals go wide with excitement. Did she say BISCUITS? A tidal wave of little creatures pours forth with grubby little paws to nibble at the biscuits. A smaller tenrec pops up, crumbs around his mouth: "THANK YEW, MISS!" A crow swoops down and plucks the lavender to weave it delicately in among the other vines.

You have received:
144 Gems & Half Word-Count Seasonal Pass

Gemstones added to credit.

Staff: note when claimed

audra's companions are to be assumed next to her unless stated otherwise