ardent

Come, little children, the time's come to play...

Beau

Rivin

Loner

Expert Healer (170)

Master Fighter (260)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy

ScarredCritical Fail!OverachieverSamhain 2022Statue 2 Worship
10-19-2022, 05:58 PM (This post was last modified: 10-19-2022, 05:58 PM by Rivin. Edited 2 times in total.)

The young girl was out with her daddy. They had been wandering throughout the south and during those travels, Rivin had seen a great many plants that were unknown to her. Her green eyes wandered here and there as curiosity filled her. Though she had wanted to check out everything thus far she had stuck by her father’s side. At his warning, Riven looked up to the red man. “Do you think you can teach me and my brothers how to swim? I know it can be dangerous for us but won’t it be more dangerous if we don’t know how?”

Her green gaze trailed to the water. “It doesn’t look all that fast here to me… The water seems to be moving steady, but not really fast…” Just as she finished speaking she caught sight of the polar bear cub - as did Ignis. Her ears twitched, that curious gleam returning to her eyes. “Who is she?” Then, at her father’s second warning, she looked up at him with a grin. “A bear is no match for my dad! I bet that mama bear won’t do a thing!”

Then, ignoring any protest Ignis may have had, Rivin bound towards the cub. The sound she made was different from the ones she and her brothers made but she seemed pretty neat. She had blue-purple marks on her skin and they were far more interesting than her red streaks. “Hey! I’m Rivin. You want to play follow the leader?”

"Talk," 'Think.'