gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
10-19-2022, 08:12 PM

Bellamy had gained the upper paw. Kore was strong for a yearling but it seemed despite his fire he would not be overcoming the teamwork between Bellamy and her two companions. Ears and Whiskers hit his back legs head-on and the yearling began to lose his balance. The femme made she sure kept her hold, twisting with Kore as she wrestled him to the ground. Then, moments later, the dark-furred woman had him pinned.

She drew in a breath and grinned down at the boy. “Well fought.” Her gaze slipped to his fangs before they shifted back up to his eyes. “Give it a little longer and I’m sure you’ll be kicking everyone’s ass.” Bellamy moved, as did her companions, to give him room to get up.

“I am Bellamy of Foi, by the way. My companions are Ears and Whiskers respectively.” She nodded to the Tasmanian devil first and then to the badger. “Glad the fight didn’t go further, even if I am the one who called.” She grinned. “I’m expecting, but I just couldn’t help myself to a couple of spars. I find the dance of the battlefield soothing. How about you?”

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.