ardent

Trophy

Liberty

gems
size
build
player
10-14-2013, 09:23 PM

Heart would beat slowly as she waited for his reaction. She had an ego and of course she was fueling it, but now that she belonged to him she would need to stroke his as well. Would he believe her? Or would he think she was lying? Lips threatened to crease as she fought back the temptation to bite her lip. Finally he spoke, and again he was taking things a different way. She didn't mean that she soley had broken Valhalla, no, she merely meant that she had been the door. She had guided him there, and as planned Chrysanthe wouldn't let her go. She knew she would fight for her, and she knew the king wouldn't stop until he had won. Trouble was bound to happen. "Of course it was all your doing Isardis. You won your title, you put your name out there, you won a princess and initiated a war. I merely opened the door for you." she would say, agreeing with what he had said. She wasn't thing to take his credit, she was merely putting hers in with his. He would continue, and she would nod her head to let him know she was listening. His snout would push into her cheek and she would turn her face so that her maw slipped closer to his. Moist button would attempt to kiss his own as she closed her eyes momentarily. "Isardis, I must ask you, how can you be so nauseating yet lovable at the same time? One moment I can feel your disgust, then the next you want to embrace me with a tender touch. Why do you switch back and forth so rapidly?" she would ask, probably making a darling move but she didn't care. She wanted to know him, the real him. "I ask because if I am to be dedicated to only you, then I want to know you. I don't want to think of my king as some cradle robber. I want you to be so much more than that."