An icon representing the specialty Berserker Berserker

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
10-19-2022, 07:32 PM (This post was last modified: 10-19-2022, 07:33 PM by Bellamy. Edited 2 times in total.)

The femme was shaking, her breath caught in her throat. Ignis was out there somewhere with Saga doing who knew what. Was she safe? Was she even still alive? Worry gnawed at her. “Damn him…” Bells muttered under her breath. “When I find him he’ll be lucky if all I do is remove his other ear as a trophy… If any harm comes to that cub I will shred his body and leave him for the vultures. Ignis and I have fought before, yes, but that score was settled, over, done with… but no, that asshole wants to continue to fuck around!!” Rage filled her and spit flew from her maw. “I’ll be DAMNED if he brings all of our children into this. I’ll hunt him to the ends of the earth if I have to!” Bellamy snarled, mostly ranting to herself at this point as she chased after her tiny, winged mate.

-Exit-

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.