ardent

The Plunder Plunders (Or tries to but like we lose every raid, so what do you expect)

Raid

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
10-20-2022, 09:21 AM
Sirius said Azure had had a rough week and Sparrow snorted, “Yeah, I had about the same last time he and I fought,” she rumbled. ”Guess that makes us even, then.” She beamed at Sirius, full of all truth this time around. She wouldn’t even bring up the pup punting yet. In honesty, she was looking forward to this in a way that held little to no anger. She was excited- she hoped it didn’t quell her skill, though.

He asked about the time her and Jupiter had been at their old borders and Sparrow pawed at the ground, looking bashful, “Awe, I made a big impression even back then?” she said, “I’m flattered you remember. Okay, you probably mostly remember Uncle Jup, but I like to think you would be impressed by my efforts.” She hadn’t thought back to that time in a while. Thinking on it, maybe she did start this whole rivalry… Wait no, that was definitely still Hanako’s fault. Fuck you, Hanako.

He also asked about the tail tip and if she wanted to sew it on. Sparrow snorted, “You don’t like the idea of my infinite raccoon tail of losers?” she feigned hurt in a way that was way too obvious of a joke. “Well, if I have yours, I can make a nice pair of matching earrings, if you would be so kind.”

As they fought, her quip didn’t go unanswered, with the man saying he liked older women in a way Azure never would admit. Sparrow rumbled against the man, and not entirely out of pain, “Give me a few years,” she mumbled, feeling like she might have chosen the wrong family member to waste her efforts on this whole time. Maybe the real gem was Sirius all along, who knew?

As she moved forward, the man pushed onto her other shoulder, impeding her very well thought out and seductive slide over his side. As she pressed into this wall of a man, she snarked, “What, we dancing now?” She decided to duck her head and try to worm under the tall man- a task given how large she was. Maybe she could topple him, and snag that tail tip she so craved. ”Stop being so cute, you’re making me get a crush.”

Sparrow vs Sirius for maim (tail tip also)
Round 2/2
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Heavy
Offensive Battle Accessory: Sword
Defensive Battle Accessory: Reinforced pirate hat
Companion 1: Harlequin Macaw, Female - Flying - Boosted
Companion 2: Capuchin monkey, Male - Battle
*Companion 3: Mushroom mutated housecat - Battle - Boosted
Mutation 1: Cat claws - Offensive
Mutation 2: Bone spurs - Defensive
Skills: Master Fighter & Master Navigator
Specialty: Knight

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.