gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

1KPride - PansexualSamhain 2022
10-20-2022, 11:50 PM (This post was last modified: 10-20-2022, 11:51 PM by Crux. Edited 1 time in total.)
Crux let his brother take some of the flowers as he mused through how to respond to Stratum's question. He led the way toward the mouth of the cave, he wanted to bask in the sunlight while they worked. "The feast." He said simply, finding it much easier to enunciate his words without his mouth completely full. "The familiars said they wanted help with food or decorating. I wanted to make a flower wreath." He settled himself just beyond the cave mouth and dropped his precious parcel at his paws.

He pawed at them for a moment, pushing them around before looking sheepishly over to his brother, shifting his weight as his cuffed leg complained about his pose. "Though I don't really know how I'm gonna do it."

Speech

Art by Talia!
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Crux has a 6 inch long burn scar on his throat, most of his art does not reflect this.