size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Pride - HomoromanticSamhain 2022
10-21-2022, 06:28 PM
Ash was quiet, maybe expected of her and the situation. But thinking of all of her siblings, even Grimshaw who wasn't here and knowing that they were in some kind of high regard or position, or doing things for themselves, it was just a sliver of an eye opener for her. She had missed out on so much of her family. She wouldn't dwell too much on it in the moment, but it had ignited something that would brew in the time past this moment.

Her eyes looked back up at her mother as she stated that Kane and her were mated, but she showed little reaction to the fact. "I can see that now." She stated as it was easy to put the pieces together now that she was healing and rested up. "I'm not mad or anything, I just..." She just didn't know. She was living in a whole other lifetime it seemed. And in ways that was true from where she had just escaped from. But she didn't know how to develop the loose strings that she had with her family here. It was too fresh in the experience she had, and that's what made it overwhelming.

She smiled a little though, delayed from when her mother spoke again. She still wanted to seem and feel happy, and she could find that silver lining as much as this was difficult for her and probably her mother too. "I'd like to meet them." She had no intentions of leaving the castle after everything that happened or at least right now, but she could say to herself that she was eager to meet more of her siblings. Maybe that felt more like a fresh start than where she was right now.

"Ashelia Carpathius"