Advanced Intellectual (100)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Pride - AromanticSamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Snake Eyes
Pride - Demisexual
10-21-2022, 06:53 PM

She was thoughtful in nature, and that showed through everything else. It was easy to listen to what Manea had to say, and she was quite convincing. She wasn't very fond of Incendium's former leader, and that's what had made her feel so bad for Cina. But Manea was giving her a better perspective in the pack life. She wasn't sure if that meant she would actually like it but at least the woman here was willing to give her that chance and another for her to leave if necessary. If nothing else in the back of her mind she felt like she liked the structure of a pack, so it gave her something to do and maybe something to strive for. She couldn't speak for that right in this moment but the thought was there.

"I don't have many belongings but I do want to inform my family." Something the purple woman may have understood well. Onyx wouldn't outright say "hey yeah, I'll join your pack" but it was the best way she knew how to say so. Maybe it was a bit of a wall she put up over herself, maybe Manea could sense that little bit of holding back due to the way she was raised. And honestly, really really deep down she was a little afraid of what would come after. It was a big unknown to her, and she may have been a little worried to let this woman down in the long run. But she supposed she at least had the physical qualities she was looking for. That would be enough.

"Onyx"

Mature! For foul language. Can be prone to violence.