size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
10-21-2022, 08:42 PM

Ash assured Bowen that this was her space and the smaller fae laughed softly. "Did you see this place when you got here? I don't even have anything that makes this my space." One paw reached out and she patted her sister's pale toes. "Please don't feel like you have to leave just because I'm back." The woman's gaze cut to the side, just a little embarrassed. "I don't really like sleeping alone anyway." And she truly didn't. It was difficult for her to sleep when she was alone, which is why she was often out walking at all hours of the night. Hope shone in the fae's eyes as she searched her sister's face.

Ash told her that it was good to see her and Bo smiled again. "And you as well. Off adventuring?" The copper marked fae's head tilted slightly, her gaze becoming a bit more serious. Where had her sister been? Had Ash even known that Bowen had been gone for a long time as well? Perhaps it was a sensitive subject. Rising to her paws, Bowen collected the pelts and took them into the room. She then pushed the door shut so that they could have their privacy.

"Bowen"
[Image: gSBkYSG.gif]Bowen Arrow Carpathius [Image: 2cnsALh.png]