size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Pride - HomoromanticSamhain 2022
10-21-2022, 09:00 PM
There was a large part of her that was relieved as Bowen insisted, and she was just as welcoming as the rest of their family had been to her. It was making her realize just how much she didn't need to be afraid, to be around them, to be herself. She guessed just finding herself was the hard part but she wouldn't be alone here. It was reassuring.

"Me too." She responded to Bowen saying she didn't like to sleep alone. Though Asheila had this fear of being taken again, and it was hard for her to get through the night without nightmares or thinking she was someplace else. So it wasn't necessarily that she didn't want to be alone, the idea did just strike her as something that could help.

She held her breath a little as Bowen had asked if she had been adventuring, but it was easier to divert the immediate emotions as they moved into the room. "No, I haven't left the castle since I've returned." She was quick to move on, that indication that something wasn't quite right. Bowen wasn't here when Tamsyn and Kane had brought her in, so she wouldn't have had a clue. "I've already brought new pelts for you, I'll use these until they need cleaning. I don't mind doing yours too." A friendly gesture for letting her stay she supposed, but she really didn't mind. "Mom said you went to the Armada?"

"Ashelia Carpathius"