An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Dream Weaver
Mammoth Hunter1K
10-21-2022, 09:38 PM

He hummed a little as she practically accepted his company, but also didn't want to divert her time else where if she was in the middle of something. "I don't mind waiting for you to finish what you were doing." He gave her a gentle smile because it was true. He had come down here to see her after all, he wasn't in a hurry to get back to The Hallows. It was a bit of a surprise visit, but she seemed more than willing to accept him.

He'd follow her back when she stepped off, if that was back into the caverns or to finish drying her herbs. He was sure she may have chose one or the other rather quickly when he offered what he had brought along. She did happen to ask, so just the glance for now would be able to do. Pausing for just a second, he reached his paw into the bag around his shoulders to pull out a neck of a wine bottle, "Don't suppose you'd like a candle light dinner?" He was joking, it was a silly comment given they had just met for the second time. But really, he didn't care. He may have been coming off a little strong, but not if he was joking right? He slid the bottle carefully back down into his bag as he moved back into step towards the falls. "Though making it up as we go seems to be the natural way." And it was, though as he had in his last meeting with her he had intentions. Who knew, maybe she did too. He was desperate as much as he may not have shown it, but he was also doing his best to play it by ear and take it slow. Maybe all he really wanted was a friend, though he could have been doing that back in the pack. There was more behind why he was out here.

"Balthier"

Balthier can be rated a !M! mature character due to alcohol abuse.