An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Light

Samhain 2022Critical Fail!Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaHomebody1K
10-21-2022, 10:56 PM

Eventually, Zeph stumbled upon a pup sticking his head intently out the doorway toward him. This one looked the spitting image of Artorias, but like he'd been swirled around and his colors switched to different places and markings. He thought back to the tiny blobs he'd met when they were brand new and placed a name to it - Thorn. Thrilled with not needing to search too long, Zephyr pushed gently past the pup and let himself into the room, lowering himself as best as he could so he did not tower too tall over the puppy. It seemed the first thing any new wolf did was ask questions, but coming from playtime with Dusk it was not something that surprised Zephyrus in the slightest.

He bobbed his vulture like head in confirmation. "Yep!" Brothe', that was he. "Well, I have two legs because my front two legs are kind of my wings, I use them to fly not to walk or run." The raptor extended them slightly from where they were tucked against his body to show a bit of the wingspan. "Like mom and dad's companion birds." Onto the next question he moved with ease, churring in soft laughter at the comment of his height and how well he must see. "I can see a little bit higher up than you, yes, do you want to see?" At the pup's confirmation, Zephyr would lay down upon his back. It was an awkward position (but not one he'd never been in before, he sometimes laid down to sun his feathers in the courtyard) made awkwarder by struggling to maneuver his talons to lightly grasp the child around the midsection. With the pup firmly in place, he lifted his talons high toward the ceiling, letting the pup see how the world looked from up 'high' (a whole 70" ish inches off the ground.) "See?"

With the pup's curiosity sated and Zephyr's back growing sore from the position on the hard stone floor, he lowered and released the pup and rolled himself rightways up again, breathing out a contented exhale and giving his brother a grin. "One day when you're bigger I'll show you what it's like to really fly, but if I did it today mom and dad would be mad." He gave another bird-ish churring laugh and redirected the boy's attention back to the ball which he'd brought and placed down on the floor. Wrapping his wing around it, Zephyr pushed it gently toward the puppy. "It's a ball, it's for playing! You kick or push it around with your feet or your head and try to get it places. Want to play?"

"Zephyr"

Zephyrus is a young Argentavis Magnificens. He is 6'4" (77") with a wingspan of 21'6" (258").

Zephyr has a binturong named Frigg with dexterous (mutated) paws, a cottonmouth snake named Wraith with enhanced (mutated) infrared sight,
and a violent and unpredictable honey badger named Thor.
While threading outside of Hallows' territory, you can assume his companions are always nearby.

Artorias and Briar are welcome in any of his threads regardless of tag while he is underage.